EGAN Home Health & Hospice to create location-specific pages for each of our nine Locations.
EGAN Hone Health Care and Hospice has nine office locations across Louisiana in order to ensure that our nurses, therapists, home health aids, sitters and hospice personnel (hospice requires an entire team of people including nurses, therapists, physicians, social workers, therapists and spiritual counselors) are always just a phone call away from any and every one of our patients no matter where they are in Louisiana. We strive to ensure that we have the right personnel available 24/7/365, so that when our patients need us – whenever that moment may arise, our highly trained staff is never more than a few minutes away.
As a result of this, we are announcing that we will be creating a separate page for each office location in order to make it easier for our patients to contact us and ensure they are able to contact the right person right away.
We will be unveiling our office pages over the next several days, and they’ll be debuting one-by-one, so if your closest office hasn’t yet been posted, please be patient, we’re working diligently and it will be posted as soon as possible.
EGAN Has nine office locations across Southeast Louisiana, including each of the following:
– Metairie (serving the New Orleans, Kenner & Jefferson Parish)
– Gretna (Serving Marrero, Belle Chasse, Chalmette. St. Bernard, Terrytown & the entire West Bank or Jefferson and Orleans Parish)
– Baton Rouge (serving Gonzales, Prairieville and all of East Baton Rouge )
– Ponchatoula / Hammond (all of Tangipahoa Parish)
– LaPlace (St. Charles Parish)
– Franklinton (Folsom and Washington Parish)
– Bogalusa (Pine, Bush and Washington Parish
– Port Sulphur (serving all of Plaquemines Parish and south Jefferson)
– Covington (serving all of the North Shore, including Mandeville, Slidell, Goodbee and Abita Springs)
Each page will contain a brief description of the office, the office staff, local contact information specific to that office location (like phone numbers and addresses), maps and individual photographs of each office on its corresponding page.
We also hope to link to the corresponding Google+ and Google local pages for each office location, as well as our other social accounts.
At EGAN Home Health and Hospice we are constantly striving to ensure the best customer/patient experience possible, and this is the next step in in our company distinguishing itself as the premiere home health and hospice agency in the state.
We look forward to your feedback, and we welcome any suggestions or ideas on how we can improve our user experience to further separate us as the best agency in Louisiana.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7/365 by phone at (888) 835-4474 or contact our webmaster by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.