Home Health Care
EGAN Home Health Care has been among southeast Louisiana’s leading providers of quality in-home care services since 1988.
The registered nurses and Egan Healthcare teach their patients, as well as their loved ones, the skills needed to face their daily obstacles. Our skilled nurses have a close understanding with what the patient’s physician feels is best for them. Physicians are always kept informed of their patient’s progress along with the medical procedures and therapy that have been provided. Bringing healthcare to your home is what our benefits are to the patient and their family.
There’s no place like home
…especially when recovering from an injury, illness, surgery or dealing with a chronic disease. Surrounded by loved ones, in the most familiar and comfortable environment, patients recover faster. We would like to help you, help your patients recover at home.
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Personal & Extended Care
- Chronic Disease & Condition Management
- Wound Care / Ostomy
- High Risk Program
- High Risk Patient Tele-monitoring
- AIM Program
- Falls Risk Prevention Program
- Total Joint Replacement & Back Program
- Medical Social Worker
- Psychiatric Nursing
- EGAN Online Portal
- Cloud Based Point-of-Care System & Electronic Records
Home Health, Nursing and Therapy Staff
EGAN Home Health Care / EGAN Nursing has a dedicated staff of high-trained professionals who are the very best in the business.
These include the following:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Registered Dieticians
- Heart failure/CHF Specialists
- Wound Care Certified Specialists
- Wound Vac Trained Nurses
- AIM Nurses
- Home Health Aides
Dedicated Home Health Staff
- CENTRAL INTAKE RNs coordinate all patient needs.
- CARE TRANSITION RNs facilitate transition process in hospital prior to discharge to home.
- PHYSICIAN LIAISON RN manages all physician communications.
- TELEHEALTH NURSES follow up high risk patients with daily contacts and monitor patients on tele-monitoring equipment.
- WOUND CARE DEPARTMENT led by Wound Certified RN with more than 25 years wound care experience.
- CHF DEPARTMENT supervises CHF patient care.
- DIRECTOR OF THERAPY supervises rehab patients.
EGAN Home Health and Hospice is proud to serve all of Southeast Louisiana with offices in the following locations:
- Metairie / New Orleans Area
- Gretna / Westbank Area
- Port Sulphur / Plaquemines Parish
- Covington / Mandeville / Slidell Area
- Baton Rouge / Gonzales Area
- Hammond / Ponchatoula Area