Why Physicians, Healthcare Facilities and Patients Choose EGAN
Physicians and Healthcare Facilities Choose EGAN because…
- Highest quality of care provided to patients.
- Ability to control cost without adversely affecting patient care.
- Central Intake Department staffed by Registered Nurses.
- Transition Liaison RNs to facilitate transition of patient from hospital to home prior to discharge.
- Electronically advanced through use of multiple web based technologies and delivery systems.
- Easy access to patient medical records and ability to process orders through instant viewing of EGAN’s online portal.
- High risk patient management program and tele-monitoring system to reduce readmission.
- Maintain continuity of care, including home health, therapy, hospice and extended care.
- Advanced Disease Management programs and Specialty Directors dedicated to wound care, cardiac diseases and rehab therapy.
- Higher standards — Joint Commission Accredited and Ranked in the top 25% of Quality Care by Home Care Elite.
- Over 28 years of experience.
- Services provided throughout Southeast Louisiana.
Patients and Families Choose EGAN because…
- Highly skilled, qualified and compassionate staff of Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Physical Therapists (PTs), Occupational Therapists (OTs), Speech Therapists (STs), and Home Health Aides (HHAs).
- 24 Hours—7 Days a Week On-Call Managers.
- EGAN’s ability to provide home health skilled care, therapy care, extended care and transition to hospice care when necessary without requiring the introduction of additional outside resources.
- Medication Reconciliation
- Medicare Certified
- EGAN accepts Most Private Insurances
- Higher Standards — Joint Commission Accredited
- Ranked in the top 25% of Quality Care by Home Care Elite
- Healthcare providers are screened, trained and insured
- Over 28 years of experience
- Locally owned and operated
- Services provided throughout Southeast Louisiana
- Language Line Interpreter and Multi-lingual Staff